[flv width=”480″ height=”290″]http://www.lessonsinmagic.com/vids/20100329/MigratingDecks.mp4[/flv]
This is a great trick to perform for 2 spectators. Requires minor prep, but is a pretty amazing looking trick and fools every time.
- The right way to Build up Height | Words That Rhyme
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results: American Lion Wins The Illinois Derby at Hawthorne Race Course – Horse Racing News: 2010 Kentucky Derby @ Churchill Downs News, Daily Horse Racing Winners, Results & Payouts
- The Next Time You’re in New Hampshire | Front Porch Republic
- California Outdoor Concepts Palm Series Dining Height Gas Fire Pit Table with Options ę Fireplace, furnace, stove reviews and info
- Business World: 2 Columns Right Sidebar Fixed Width Free WordPress Theme – Free WordPress Themes Daily
This might sound crazy, but I’m not a huge fan of “traditional” magic DVD’s and videos.¬† I know, here I am pitching magic videos and downloads, so it must sound like I’ve flipped my lid, but let me explain.
[flv width=”480″ height=”290″]http://www.lessonsinmagic.com/vids/20100329/Flash4Aces.flv[/flv]
A very cool way to produce the 4 Aces (or any other 4 of a kind you want).
I’m sure you’ve seen those “Magic Secrets Revealed” shows where they show the audience how to do some stage illusion out there, and I suppose you’ve always wondered if that means that everyone will know how your tricks are done and no one will be amazed, etc.¬† Well I’m here to dispel that whole myth.
[flv width=”480″ height=”290″]http://www.lessonsinmagic.com/vids/20100317/AmongtheDiscards.flv[/flv]
Another great fooler, where you are taking the spectators on a ride they think is going in one direction, but you lead them another direction. Quite a surprise and really can only be topped by something happening within the spectators hands.
I’ve heard it said the you should learn 3 tricks extremely well rather than learn many tricks well enough.¬† I suppose this depends on what you want to do with your magic.
[flv width=”400″ height=”270″]http://www.lessonsinmagic.com/vids/20100317/LightningFastTriumph.flv[/flv]
This is one of those tricks that you see once and just have to learn. If you’re familiar with the original version of Triumph, you’ll be easily fooled by this one, and it’s a great, almost no sleight version of the original. Done properly, this is an amazing fooler for regular folks and other magicians.
I don’t own an iPhone, I own one of the Android phones.¬† I like my phone and will continue to work with the Android platform.¬† Nothing against iPhones, it’s just not my thing.¬† Anyway, there are a number of “magic tricks” available for the iPhone (or so I’ve seen), but there’s nothing similar (yet) for the Android device.¬† The question is, are the¬† worth it?