As of July 3rd, I’ve owned my current vehicle (the lovely Hyundai Tiburon) for one year. When I bought the car, I got gap insurance and the woman filling out the paperwork asked me how many miles I might I would be driving a year (I’m not entirely sure what this had to do with gap insurance, but it did), and I told her “I don’t know, 7,000 miles” and she scoffed at it and said that’s not likely, and so I changed my mind to 10,000 which sounded more “normal”. Before I went out for the day on the 4th of July, I had just under 7,000 miles – not sure exactly, as I just noted now that I have 7,064 miles, which includes a round trip to Somerset and one way to my parents.
- ‘Less paperwork, more salaries will save time & attract expats’ | Q8NRI.com
- Tiburon/Belvedere « Own Marin Real Estate
- Media Group Italia – DIV. III Women’s Field Hockey Championships
- Get The Cannes Treatment, Jacques D’Azur-Style | Hecklerspray
- Vehicle types of foreign currency hedge | Forex Futures and Currency Trading