[flv width="480" height="290"]http://www.lessonsinmagic.com/vids/20100329/MigratingDecks.mp4[/flv]
This is a great trick to perform for 2 spectators. Requires minor prep, but is a pretty amazing looking trick and fools every time.
- The right way to Build up Height | Words That Rhyme
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results: American Lion Wins The Illinois Derby at Hawthorne Race Course – Horse Racing News: 2010 Kentucky Derby @ Churchill Downs News, Daily Horse Racing Winners, Results & Payouts
- The Next Time You’re in New Hampshire | Front Porch Republic
- California Outdoor Concepts Palm Series Dining Height Gas Fire Pit Table with Options « Fireplace, furnace, stove reviews and info
- Business World: 2 Columns Right Sidebar Fixed Width Free WordPress Theme – Free WordPress Themes Daily
[flv width="480" height="290"]http://www.lessonsinmagic.com/vids/20100317/AmongtheDiscards.flv[/flv]
Another great fooler, where you are taking the spectators on a ride they think is going in one direction, but you lead them another direction. Quite a surprise and really can only be topped by something happening within the spectators hands.
[flv width="400" height="270"]http://www.lessonsinmagic.com/vids/20100317/CardWarp.flv[/flv]
This truly is my favorite trick. It was the first trick I learned, but it was so simple and amazing, it had to be learned. The secret is pretty genius, and you should be doing this shortly after learning it. Angles are somewhat important with this, but nothing too serious.