I’m going to see “The Proposal” tonight with some friends. Normally, I reserve this type of movie as a “Date Movie”, as it’s not quite a chick flick, but it is a romantic comedy and I think those sorts of things should be for hand holding and other activities in a dark theater. Of course, as I’m not dating (ergh), it stands to reason that I may as well see it with others. Plus, I meet new people and get out of the house, which are both good things.
- Rap-Up.com || Drake’s Debut Album Gets Release Date
- Self Defense Techniques – Why The Eye Flick Is So Effective | publishedrage.com
- Nintendo DS lite charger work for older type? | iGoldenBridge
- Release Date for ‘Twilight Saga Eclipse: Official Illustrated Movie Companion’ | His Golden Eyes
- Top 10 Sexiest Movie Milfs | Hecklerspray