At the end of some tricks, there is something called a “Kicker” ended. Essentially what that means is that the trick has a basic ending (magician finds the card in some amazing way), but then the “kicker” is that the car has a different color back than the rest of the deck. The problem is that sometimes, either the kicker completely overshadows the basic ending (which is great in its own right), or the kicker is timed poorly and doesn’t get noticed after doing the basic ending, when some people think the trick is done.
As another thing I do when choosing tricks I like and want to perform, I tend to stay away from “kicker” endings, unless it actually makes sense in the trick, and even then, it’s not necessarily an extra part of the trick, but is integrated as part of the trick and so flows much better. Maybe I just like tricks that have a decent flow to them. As of this writing, I don’t have any specific examples, but check out some of the videos I’ve posted to see how well the flow works for me.
- MissInfo.tv » I Quit, Part 3: Kat Stacks’ delivers her daily mathematics (i.e. Gudda Gudda’s phone number)
- The Most Important Feature of ObamaCare is Something No One is Talking About | John Goodman | NCPA
- elearnspace › Is this the way to change higher education?
- Sharon Mesoloras » Kicker Ds12l52 Dual 12L5 S12l5 Car Subwooferssub Box
- In re health care (part 1) « The right-wing liberal