You know how they say that someone’s handwriting tells you something about them? Well, how about how someone writes out their phone number? I was just going through and updating my contacts, some of whom are on Facebook, and I realized how many different ways there are to write a phone number:
This is how I write phone numbers, the “proper” method as I like to call it:
The no separation method:
The spaces for separation method:
555 123 4567
The all dashes method:
The periods method:
And not to confuse things, but don’t forget those that add the 1 before the area code (and not to mention people outside of the US who have a whole slew of numbers we don’t want to mess with).
That’s pretty much the lot of them – which kind of person are you?
- skype internet phone service | Media Stream Technology
- Separation of Church and State, My Ass » Right Pundits
- The Most Important Feature of ObamaCare is Something No One is Talking About | John Goodman | NCPA
- Anorak News » In Pictures: Jesse James Woman Number 4 Let’s Tattoos Do The Talking
- Method in the Magners | The Inspiration Room